- Information We Collect: Our plugin retrieves and displays user information from your WordPress site. This information may include user names, email addresses, and other personal data. We only collect information that is necessary to provide our services and we do not collect any data without your consent.
- Use of Information: We use the information we collect to provide our plugin and related services to you. We may also use your data to communicate with you about updates to our plugin or to respond to any inquiries or requests you make.
- Disclosure of Information: We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties, except as required by law or as necessary to provide our services. We may share your information with our third-party service providers who assist us in operating our plugin and providing our services to you.
- Data Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to ensure the security of your data.
- Retention of Information: We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services to you. We may also retain your data for a longer period of time if required by law or as necessary to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for other legitimate business purposes.
- User Rights: You have the right to access, correct, or delete any personal data we have collected about you. You may also have the right to object to or restrict certain processing of your data. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using our plugin!